Before start making a website guides
If you already have a website
Business IT Tips:
- How can I create a small business website for free?
- Which type of website is best for earning?
- What is a landing page? How does the landing page work?
- How do I start an online store for free?
- How can I learn WordPress?
- How do I create a custom website?
- What are different websites like Omegle?
- How to Block Websites on Chrome browser?
- How to upload a video on YouTube channel?
- What do you mean by customizing Windows?
- Which website design software is best?
- How to start a free blog website and earn money from it?
- How to Design a Website
- How impactful is Instagram Photography
- What are the best websites for Art portfolios?
- How to Design a portfolio website?
- How do you post a video to YouTube?
All information about QR Codes
- What is QR Code? How it works? 11 critical things you should know!
- What is the best free QR code generator?
- How to generate a QR code with a logo for free?
- What are different free QR codes generator?
- How to scan QR code with android phone?
- How to create or generate a QR code?
- What is an iPhone QR scanner or code reader?
- How does a QR code work?
- How to generate a QR code for a business card?
- How to create a QR code for a Wi-Fi password?
- How to generate a QR code for a YouTube video?
- How to generate QR code for pdf file?
- How to generate QR code for images?
- How to design a colored QR code?
- How to create a QR code for the restaurant menu?
- How to generate a QR code for Facebook?
- How to generate a QR Code to download an app?
- How to program a QR code?
- How to generate the QR code from the text?
- How to create a QR code for a link?
- How to create custom QR code stickers?
- How to design a poster with a QR code?
- How to create QR Codes on flyers?
- How to create a QR code for printing?
- How to create QR codes for restaurants?
- How to generate QR Code with Logo?
- How to generate a bitcoin address QR code?
- How to add a QR code on the website?
- How to generate a QR code for V-Card?
- How to design QR code with images?
- How to create a tracking QR code?
- What are different QR examples?
- What are the uses of QR codes?
- How to create QR codes for games?
- How to generate QR codes for products?
- How to create QR code on clothing?
- What is the difference between dynamic and static Vcard?
- How to set up QR code tracking?
- How to create Dynamic QR codes?
- How to make a QR code for a song?
- How to create QR code for Email?
- How to create QR code for Instagram?
- How to create QR code for text messages?
- How to create QR code for coupons?
HINTs to save money on Software Development
- Critical things every IT Manager should know to avoid critical mistakes
- Everything about SDLC
- How much does the website costs?
- How to hire a reliable freelancer developer?
Why should you read this IT Blog?
To save money and time. My articles help people to find cheap or free applications. Besides that, it helps to understand how everything works. Information technology is a very complicated theme. But it is critical to use it in everyday life. We can not avoid use software for personal use but in business as well. But how do you choose the best application?
- You need to figure out how safe it is to use;
- Read pricing terms and conditions. Some companies say that they are free, but after that, you will find some hidden restrictions;
- How to hire a developer without risk;
Don’t forget to follow my Boris Expert Facebook page.
Who is the author of the technology blog?
A short story about me: my name is Boris. I am working as an Android Developer. Before I started working as a developer, I was working as an IT project manager. Thus, I have experience in working on both technical and non-technical.
While I was learning Android Development, I faced one big issue. All development articles have used complicated technical words and terms, and it was hard to understand them. That is why my primary purpose, to provide information in an easy-to-understand way.
What exactly is information technology?
Today information technology is a part of our life. People use it every day. It is beneficial, and technology makes our life and business better. But the downside of it is that people do not know all parts of its work most of the time. Technology can be:
- A software application that we can use on any kind of platforms like a mobile phone or personal computer;
- It can be hardware, any type of machine or gadget;
All those kinds of technologies are developed and support by many different people. New technologies come into our life so fast that sometimes we start using them without reading terms and conditions. Since information technology is a part of our life, we should understand how it works. This knowledge will help us protect our private data and our lives.
What is a technology blog?
My blog helps people to understand technologies and to protect them using technologies in everyday life. In my technology blog, people will:
- Figure out how to save money on choosing the best application for their business or personal use;
- Know the rules of protecting their data. Every time I repeat one phrase, “You should read terms and conditions.” You must read it. Because application got access to your data and you need to know what is their responsibility;
- Understand the basics of information technology. And you will be able to find answers to your questions regarding technologies by yourself;
Why is this software development blog not the same as others?
Because I came into development as a non-technical person. I understand what type of explanation is easy to read and what is difficult. It was tough to understand some things when I was learning. In my opinion, the development of articles and documentation is overcomplicated, and it might be more accessible. In my articles, every article goes with:
- Detailed comments of each line of the code
- Whole code. I hate when some article provides you with code partially.
What is tutorial software, and how can you learn it?
I divide each tutorial into well-organized sections. I want you to spend a small amount of time and answer your question right here and right now. For instance, if you want to know “how to generate QR code for free?” I will provide you the link to the solution. My tutorials are covering the most interesting topics, and after reading them, you will be able to:
- Create a website by yourself;
- Creating a mobile application without any developer’s help;
- Implement QR code in your business;
- Make and generate a beautiful logo in ten minutes;
- Very detailed explanation to work in e-commerce. You will be able not only to create an online store but organize all business processes as well;
Leave Any Questions Related To This Article Below!